Sunday, November 30, 2014

See you later...

Brian & I had an amazing Thanksgiving with lots of good people & good food. We went exploring, something we do very well.🚙✌️❤️ We explored the four corners monument. And visited Flagstaff, Arizona & a quick visit to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon!🌲🍃🍂 A beautiful & fun experience with my love.
But sadly our week of adventure, eating, shopping, drinking & celebrating had to end and he left to go back to California. My poor guy not only does he have to go back to work tomorrow but has to go into the field for 3 weeks. 😢 It's going to be a really long 3 weeks. I even want Christmas to be over so I can see my babe again. Going to keep very busy to make time fly. 
But still, he must go do his job. I have a very heavy heart this afternoon. ❤️
Love you B💘

No comments:

Post a Comment