Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Our little family


 Had the most amazing weekend with B. It was so nice being able to spend time together just the two of us, 3 weeks feels like a life time not getting to see him. But sadly the weekend ended and he is back out in training. I already miss him. Will be another 3 weeks till I see him, and when I do see him we get to celebrate our baby girl and have our baby shower!💞 We are having the baby shower very early since shortly into May B will be getting ready to deploy. Felt like we had so much time before he has to leave and time has gone by so fast each day goes by faster and faster. I am so proud of him and all the hard work he had been doing, not just for us but for our future and for our baby girl. He is by far the most dedicated, hard working man I know. I love him so much, I just hope the time while he's gone goes flys by. I selfishly want to keep him here. I have known since we got together that he would be leaving for a 7 month deployment but now that we are having a family and the day is creeping up on us it breaks my heart. I put on a brave face and hide my tears, it's not his fault he is leaving, it's his job it's what he has been working so hard for. It's selfish of me to even try and stand in the way of his hard work or to make him feel bad about leaving. It all will be worth it in the end, this will be one the hardest obstacles I have had to face in my life.

 I just can't help but worry, I just want him to come home and be able to meet our baby girl. I never want a last kiss or a last laugh, I don't want him to be a memory that our daughter will never have I want him to teach her and watch her grow. We both are so lucky to have such an amazing man in our lives. I love you B. Please come home to baby K and myself. 

 Whenever I start to think to deep into what is coming up I think back to when we very first met, when he got me drunk, when we went on our first adventure, the first time we kissed and the first time he said he loved me. I smile just thinking of him. This weekend was extra amazing, we went on a date night, had a Saturday filled with hanging out at my cousins new place laying by the pool in the perfect Arizona sun with lots of fun people, drinks and B even taught me how to play the paino. Of course he taught me one of our favorites a Matt & Kim song.❤️ After he accompanied me to the Lucky Man Concert at the Tempe Beach Park, we saw The Used, The Offspring and of course my favorite A Day to Remember! It was so great! Music is a big part of both of our lives, it brought us together and it was so awesome being able to enjoy one my favorite bands with him. And of course we enjoyed Easter Sundah with my family and did our registry for baby K. 

I have no idea why or how I got so lucky with getting to be with someone like B but I couldn't be happier. He makes me excited for the future, he lifts me up and brings out the best in me. I love you B, if you are to ever see this im sure you already know how much you mean to me and I'm sure you probably think I'm cheesy but I don't care I'll be cheesy all day baby! 😊 

No comments:

Post a Comment